Why stand in line? Vote By Mail
Did you know that you can receive your Primary and General Election ballots in the comfort of your home? This is the same ballot you would receive at the polls or at an early voting site. Any Manatee County registered voter can sign up to Vote By Mail. You may request a Vote By Mail ballot for all elections through the next General Election, and you can cancel at any time if you change your mind.
The process is fast and easy. Request a Vote By Mail ballot from the Manatee County Supervisor of Elections office by calling 941-741-3823 or request a Vote By Mail online by clicking here. Once the ballot arrives, fill it out as you would at the polls and return it by mail OR drop if off at the Manatee County Supervisor of Elections office, 600 301 Blvd., W. Suite 108, Bradenton. Your Vote By Mail ballot must be received at the Supervisors of Elections office by 7:00 pm on Election Day.
It is important to note that the deadline to request a Vote By Mail ballot is 10 days prior to an Election Day. Don’t wait to contact the Supervisor of Elections office. Put your request in now and you will automatically be mailed your ballot well in advance of the Primary and General Election Day.
Early Voting Available at 6 Locations!
In previous years, Early Voting was held at only one location. Ballot-on-Demand equipment enabled the expansion of Early Voting to six locations. Manatee County registered voters will be able to choose the most convenient early voting location:
- Supervisor of Elections Office, 600 301 Blvd. W., Suite 118, Bradenton
- Palmetto Library, 923 6th St W., Palmetto
- Rocky Bluff Library, 6750 U.S. 301, Ellenton
- Lakewood Ranch Town Hall, 8175 Lakewood Ranch Blvd., Lakewood Ranch
- Manatee County Utilities Administration Offices, 4410 66th St W., Bradenton
- Florida Department of Transportation Administration Office, 14000 SR64 E., Bradenton