Vote by Mail Request & Return Information
November 3, 2020 General Election
Make a Vote by Mail Ballot Request
(Any registered voter may vote by mail)
- Submit an online request or track your Vote by Mail ballot at VoteManatee.com.
- Call (941) 741-3823 to request a Vote by Mail ballot or ask questions.
- The deadline to request that a Vote by Mail ballot be mailed to you is by 5:00 pm Saturday, October 24, 2020.
- Vote by Mail ballots must be returned to the Supervisor of Elections Office by 7:00 pm on November 3, 2020 (Election Day).
Return Your Ballot by Mail (Two Forever Stamps or $.70 postage)
If returning your Vote by Mail by mail, the US Postal Service suggests returning your ballot no later than one week prior to election day. The return postage is $.70.
Drop off your Vote by Mail Ballot (Drop Off Locations)
Drop off at the Elections Drop Box 24/7:
Supervisor of Elections Office
600 301 Blvd. W., Suite 108
Drop off at an Early Voting Location from:
Monday, October 19, 2020 through Sunday, November 1, 2020 from 8:30 am to 6:30 pm
Early Voting Drop Box Locations:
- Lakewood Ranch Town Hall, 8175 Lakewood Ranch, Lakewood Ranch
- Palmetto Library, 923 6th St W., Palmetto
- Rocky Bluff Library, 6750 US Hwy 301 N., Ellenton
- Florida DOT Admin. Office, 14000 SR 64 E., Bradenton
- Manatee County Utilities Admin. Office, 4410 66th St W., Bradenton