To register to vote in Florida, you must:
- Be a citizen of the United States
- Be a legal Florida Resident.
- Be 18 years old (you may pre-register to vote if you are 16 years old but can not vote until you are 18 years old).
- Not now be adjudicated mentally incapacitated with respect to voting in Florida or any other state, without having
the right to vote restored.
- Not have been convicted of a felony, without your civil rights having been restored.
- Provide your current and valid Florida driver's license number or Florida identification card number. If you do not have a current and valid Florida driver's license or Florida identification card, you must provide the last four digits of your Social Security number.
NOTE: You must be registered for a least 29 days before you can vote in an election.
If the information on the application is not true, the applicant can be convicted of a felony of the third degree and fined up to $5,000 and/or imprisoned for up to 5 years.
Online Voter Registration
Online voter registration - Register to vote or update your current registration online. Available 24-7 in English and Spanish. Click button below: