Absentee/Vote By Mail Ballots

IMPORTANT TO NOTE: ABSENTEE/VOTE BY MAIL BALLOTS CANNOT BE FORWARDED. If you request an absentee/vote by mail ballot to be mailed to an address that is NOT in your voter record, that request must be made in writing and contain all the required information or you may click here to fill out the form. (This DOES NOT apply to military, military dependents, merchant marine, or overseas voters).