Manatee County Supervisor of Elections
Requesting Voter File and Absentee/Mail Ballot Information - F.S. 97.0585, 119.01 & 101.62(3)
Voter Registration Information Available in the Following Formats:
- LISTS: Cost: $.15 per page
Lists include: Voter’s name, home address, mailing address if any, party affiliation and precinct number
- LABELS: Cost: $.20 per page
Labels include: Voter’s name, mailing address and precinct (may include voter identification number,
precinct number or party affiliation).
Lists and Labels Available by:
- Precincts, Districts, Municipalities or Unincorporated Areas.
- Alphabetical Order
- Precinct/Alphabetical Order
- Precinct/Street Address Order - Walking List
- Household Order - LABELS ONLY. Prints one label per unique address or per unique name at address.
Labels will be addressed: “To the xxxxxxxxx Family at—” or “To the registered voters at—.” Reduces
number of voters selected by approximately 30-40%
- CD ROM: Raw data in CSV (comma delimited) format is available on CD ROM. Record formats and list of codes for your programming needs are provided. Cost: $10.00 per CD ROM (Upon request: District and/or Countywide voter history is available on CD ROMs. A maximum of 20 elections may be included. You may designate which elections you wish to have included)
Vote by Mail Ballot Information - F.S. 101.62(3)
Only the following entities below may request and receive Vote by Mail ballot request information. The information may only be used for political purposes.
• A canvassing board
• An election official
• A political party official
• A candidate who has filed qualification papers and has opposition
(Reports only available after qualifying period has started and candidate has been determined to have
• A registered political committee
• A registered committee of continuous existence
The Requester must fill out and file with the Supervisor of Elections an “Access Application for List of Voters Requesting Absentee Ballots” form swearing he/she is a qualified entity as stated above.
Vote by Mail Ballot Request Reports Available:
- “All Elections” Request File - voters on the biennial request file.
- Current Election File - voters requesting Vote by Mail ballots for a particular election.
The initial Vote by Mail ballot mailing is available on CD Rom or Supervisor of Elections website with a login and password. Recurring Vote by Mail ballot updates are available on Lists, Labels, Email or Supervisor of Elections website. No recurring reports will be scheduled after the Friday before the election.
Placing and Obtaining Orders:
- May be placed in person, in writing, by fax, by email or by telephone. Data Request Form
- Payment: All orders must be paid in full when picked up.