Manatee County Supervisor of Elections
Requesting Voter File and Absentee/Mail Ballot Information - F.S. 97.0585, 119.01 & 101.62(3)
Voter Registration Information Available in the Following Formats:
- LISTS: Cost: $.15 per page
Lists include: Voter’s name, home address, mailing address if any, party affiliation and precinct number.
- LABELS: Cost: $.01 per label
Labels include: Voter’s name, mailing address and precinct (may include voter identification number,
precinct number or party affiliation).
Lists and Labels Available by:
- Precincts, Districts, Municipalities or Unincorporated Areas.
- Alphabetical Order
- Precinct/Alphabetical Order
- Precinct/Street Address Order - Walking List
- Household Order - LABELS ONLY. Prints one label per unique address or per unique name at address.
Labels will be addressed: “To the xxxxxxxxx Family at—” or “To the registered voters at—.” Reduces
number of voters selected by approximately 30-40%
- CD ROM: Raw data in CSV (comma delimited) format is available on CD ROM. Record formats and list of codes for your programming needs are provided. Cost: $10.00 per CD ROM (Upon request: District and/or Countywide voter history is available on CD ROMs. A maximum of 20 elections may be included. You may designate which elections you wish to have included)
Absentee/Vote by Mail Ballot Information - F.S. 101.62(3)
Only the following entities below may request and receive absentee/mail ballot request information. The information may only be used for political purposes.
• A canvassing board
• An election official
• A political party official
• A candidate who has filed qualification papers and has opposition
(Reports only available after qualifying period has started and candidate has been determined to have
• A registered political committee
• A registered committee of continuous existence
The Requester must fill out and file with the Supervisor of Elections an “Access Application for List of Voters Requesting Absentee Ballots” form swearing he/she is a qualified entity as stated above.
Absentee/Mail Ballot Request Reports Available:
- “Permanent” Request File - voters on the biennial request file.
- Current Election File - voters requesting absentee ballots for a particular election.
The initial absentee/mail ballot mailing is available on CD Rom or Supervisor of Elections website with a login and password. Recurring absentee/mail ballot updates are available on Lists, Labels, Email or Supervisor of Elections website. No recurring reports will be scheduled after the Friday before the election.
Placing and Obtaining Orders:
- May be placed in person, in writing, by fax, by email or by telephone. Data Request Form
- Payment: All orders must be paid in full when picked up.